In 2020, the Just For Kids Child Advocacy Center Served 317 Children
2020 by the Numbers
Who We Serve
- 99% of victims knew their abuser. Abuse is a crime of secrecy.
- 75% of cases reported were sexual abuse.
How Many Served
- The Just For Kids Child Advocacy Center served 317 children in 2020.
What We Provided
- 300 forensic interviews.
- 45 children received therapy sessions.
What Caregivers Are Saying
- Our caregivers agreed that their child/children felt safe at Just For Kids Child Advocacy Center.
- If they knew anyone else with a situation like their family was facing, they would tell that person about Just For Kids.
How This Benefits Our Community
- The CAC model saved taxpayers in our community $302,583.00 in investigative expenses.
- If the CAC hadn’t intervened, the estimated lifetime costs of abuse for the children we served last year would have been over $21,421,224.00.
Together We Can Grow This Movement
Your passion and dedication are paramount to helping us provide a safe environment for child victims of abuse to heal and bring their offenders to justice. Every dollar you donate will be used to support the Just For Kids Child Advocacy Center and empower significant change to deliver better care for victims and put an end to the cycle of abuse.Donate Today